Ir al contenido principal
Cinthia
Cinthia

San Luis Potosí, San Luis Potosí · Desde Noviembre del 2016

I DECLEAR MYSELF A STUDENT OF LIFE & PEOPLE!!! Life is about trusting your feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the... Ver más

I DECLEAR MYSELF A STUDENT OF LIFE & PEOPLE!!! Life is about trusting your feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories, learning from the past, and realizing people change......that´s why I THINK... Life is a mystery;we shouldn´t waste time figuring it out..... U MUST Keep a sense of humor, especially about yourself. It is a strength beyond all measure.......... REMEMBER that nothing stays the same... JOURNEY Is what brings us happines.....NOT the destination!! There is nothing else in this world more powerful than GOD and lOVE!! “A Healthy Diet is almost certainly the easiest way to modify the disease risk” Live without pretending, Love without depending, Listen without defended, Speak without offending!!! When you release your faith in uncommon ways, you will see God do uncommon things!!! I have been preprogrammed by the Creator of the universe not to barely get by, but to leave my mark, to make a difference, for victory. I have the right genes!! "ACHIEVING THE GOAL IS NOT THE END .... BUT THE BEGINING OF SUCCESS" LOVE IS THE MOST POWERFUL TOOL ..

Felizmente casados 🎉

3 de Noviembre de 2017

2383días 11hrs

Grupos generales

Artículos por temas